Today's word is: prerogative
/pre*rog"a*tive/ noun
An exclusive or peculiar privilege for a particular person or group; precedence.
Bobby Brown was happy to tell us about "My Prerogative", but he pronounced it wrong throughout the song. I get his point.
~~~~~~~~~~
Wordless Wednesday
Kinda. I wanted to join in on the wordless Wednesday thing, and here I am neither Wordless, nor on Wednesday. (Technically, this is Thursday, because it is after midnight, but still is Wednesday to me, because I have not yet slept.)
This is my niece, in my living room, for an alternative to the sick babysitter a few weeks back. She knows where the toys live, and is too fast sometimes for the delay on the digital camera.

3 comments:
So, how about "Thought Throng Thrusday"? It'd be an appropriate follow up to "Wordless Wednesday".
She's starting to look so much like Erin! :-) What a cutey.
What a cutie! Who cares when you posted it! Just glad you did. Awwwww....
Post a Comment