FOREWORDS

If dreams weren't meant to come true, or give you something to strive for, why would our thoughts conjure up such things?
~~ Lynn C. Conaway ~~
Those who win the wars write the History. Those who suffer write the Songs.
~~ Irish Proverb ~~
Half an Aunt's job is to harass the young. The other half is to corrupt them. I excel at both.
~~ Laura J. Speaker ~~

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday Thirteen --- 2009-1

Thirteen Goals for 2009 and Beyond!

1. Go to the gym at least three times per week. Move more, eat less. Get healthier, which has nothing to do with the numbers on the scale or labels.

2. Stop eating seconds at mealtimes.

3. Learn to keep my thoughts to myself, instead of blurting out hurtful things.

4. Read, Read, Read! I have a stack of books on the shelf, staring at me.

5. Pray more.

6. Read the Bible more.

7. Study. Study everything. Not just the Bible and its meaning for me, but I want to try to understand the world and all the opinions around me.

8. I want to make my home a clean and calm place.

9. Prune the collections. Focus on one or two.

10. Make sure that the loves in my life know how important they truly are to me.

11. Cook at home instead of lazily going to fast food.

12. Spend time outdoors, getting Vitamin D and the elusive tan.

13. Smile more, laugh, giggle and guffaw.

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

Good list. You forgot blog more. LOL.

I changed my blog up and separated it into 4 sections. Check it out.

Eating at home is a good goal. We are working on that one too. Set yourself up so that it's easy to cook at home. Find easy recipes and pre-plan\ your meals.