Word of the Post
Today's word is: pugilist
/pu"gil*ist/ noun
One who fights with fists for sport.
~~~~~~~~~~
My body is putting up the brave fight against bronchitis. I am coughing a lot, to get the junk out of my chest. I am feeling like I have been hit by something. A belly-flop into a pool, a stampede of children, a co-ed soccer team pushed me into a wall. It is a workout to get to the other side of our house. I looked up the antibiotic that they gave me on WebMD. Its first two uses are to cure.... STD bacterial infections. Fun. Oh, and by the way, it will work on bronchitis too. OK. Sure. I can't really complain. The doctor knew I was uninsured, and gave me samples. It makes me happy to know that someone out there is watching over me.
I have very little else to discuss today. I don't have the energy to get into a political Q & A, I don't have the desire to bother with a religious discussion. I apologize to my faithful few readers, I hope to get back into this soon. For now... nap time.
2 comments:
Ah, to nap. Get well soon.
I'm doing a drive by on the information super-highway throwing e-tomatoes at your blog since it hasn't had anything new in a week. Call me a hypocrit, I just want to see something new.
Blessings
Post a Comment