I am taking a pause today to remember many who are no longer with me, and those who have served and who are currently serving for Old Glory. Some of their actions have been small, but the effects have been ripples on the lake, impacting many areas of my life in small and large ways.
I pray that God blesses those who have served our Country in the past. I pray that God stands beside those serving our Country today. I ask compassion on the families of those of us left to mourn death. I pray that you have some measure of peace today.
IN MEMORY OF:Phillip Thomas Sanders
Ervin Chee
Gary and Kim Whitlow
Charles and Violet Clarke
Bob Yarbrough
Jimmy Elijah Chaffin
Dean Garrison
Russ Lewis
Jim Moore
John Clark
Adam Langford
HONORING VETERANS:
Franklin Clarke
Roger Gaddie
D. C. "Mac" Macdonald
D. "Grumpy Old Veteran" Rich
HONORING SOLDIERS CURRENTLY SERVING:
Jonathan Hannan
Please do not think that this is a definitive list. If I have forgotten you or your loved ones, please excuse my lack of memory. This is the list that came to mind today.
~~~~~~~~~~
May your BBQ not burn, may your corn not pop (unless you wish it to!) and may your watermelon seeds spit the farthest!
1 comment:
Hi Chelf, I was just checking in to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment