FOREWORDS

If dreams weren't meant to come true, or give you something to strive for, why would our thoughts conjure up such things?
~~ Lynn C. Conaway ~~
Those who win the wars write the History. Those who suffer write the Songs.
~~ Irish Proverb ~~
Half an Aunt's job is to harass the young. The other half is to corrupt them. I excel at both.
~~ Laura J. Speaker ~~

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sing It Like You Mean It!

I have a special fondness in my heart for a cappella music. I found this on one of the blogs I frequent. I have not yet added her to my list, but after this, I think I shall. She is a busy mom, and has uniquely interesting tales to tell.

Classically, I don't like counting songs, or really repetitive ends to songs I would otherwise like. This version, however, is awesome. Enjoy!

The 12 Days Of Christmas

2 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR! ;)

suezque said...

Check out my new blog! (I kept the other one more as a family update center, and the new one is more of my day-to-day journal stuff) coloradosuezque.blogspot.com